Moroil employs some 190 active employees and considers its human capital as a vital asset. The Company ensures that its employment policy is fair and procedures adopted are transparent, merit based and in accordance to all legislations.
Moroil spares no effort in attracting, motivating and retaining talented people who contribute to the success of the Company. Employees participate in a profit sharing scheme based on performance at work.
Training and Development are considered as top priority for all employees. MOROIL has always invested in development programmes where each employee acquires specific and adequate training to build capabilities.
We have always been committed to ensure a suitable work-life balance in a healthy and safe environment.
Executive team (from left to right)
- Ravish Musruck,
- Lynden Lareine,
- André Espitalier-Nöel,
- John Smith,
- Jérôme Clarenc,
- Rehaz Sayed Hassen,
- Gilles Perrier.
(Standing from left to right)
(Sitting from left to right)
- Denis-Claude Soopramanien (Quality Manager) -
- Nil Seeparsad (Senior Sales Representative) -
- Patrick Pin Harry (Bottling Manager) -
- Jeewanduth Seeam (Store Manager) -
- Parvez Mooniaruck (Safety & Health Officer) -
- Feizal Sohawon (Sales and Logistic Administrator) -
- Niven Ramasamy (ICT Administrator)
- Ravish Musruck (Process Manager) -
- Lynden Lareine (Internal Audit Manager) -
- Rehaz Sayed Hassen (Finance Manager) -
- André Espitalier-Nöel (Managing Director) -
- Jérôme Clarenc (Marketing Manager) -
- Gilles Perrier (Services Manager) -
- John Smith (Group HR Manager)
Board of Directors
- Allain Doger de Spéville (Chairman)
- André Espitalier-Noël (Managing Director)
- Paul Clarenc
- Ashraf Currimjee
- Akhtar Dawood
- Maurice de Marassé Enouf
- Yacub Moreea
- Hansraj Ruhee
- Rehaz Sayed Hassen
- Jérôme Clarenc
- Muddine Sayed Hassen (alternate to Rehaz Sayed Hassen)